2016 Statement of Intent Erik Smith
DMS Wiki is being migrated to source.dallasmakerspace.org
Please go see the content on Source.
This letter is to serve as formal notification that I, Erik Smith, am officially submitting my name to run for election to the Board of Directors for the Dallas Makerspace for the year 2016.
My goals for 2016 include:
- Encourage multi-disciplinary projects
- Improve constructive do-ocracy at the individual and committee level
- Make the space's operational processes more resilient
- Optimize the Space for activities based on demand and utilization
- Manage growth in a sustainable way
As part of this Letter of Intent, I also agree to the duties and functions expected of me in this position that include, but are not limited to:
- Making every effort to attend the annual meeting(s) and regular meetings.
- Perform the duties and responsibilities of Director as outlined in the Dallas Makerspace Bylaws as well as the Dallas Makerspace Rules and Policies.
If elected, I am fully aware and understand the importance of my full participation as a productive and effective leader during my tenure on the Dallas Makerspace Board of Directors, and I agree to the terms and conditions set forth above.
Nominated By: David Kessenger, Adam Oas, Axeonos Robertson