2016 Statement of Intent Ken Purcell
DMS Wiki is being migrated to source.dallasmakerspace.org
Please go see the content on Source.
My goals for 2016 are:
- Encourage better communication between members through the monthly membership meeting.
- Increase collaboration between committees by developing DMS group projects.
- Help committees become more effective with outreach to organizations outside of DMS.
- Assist the Public Relations committee in the promotion and advancement of Dallas Makerspace Goals.
- Work with other directors on grants, proposals and grant writing
- Prepare for our future growth needs, either by optimizing spaces we have and/or planning for the next move.
As part of this Letter of Intent, I also agree to the duties and functions expected of me in this position that include, but are not limited to:
- Making every effort to attend the annual meeting, regular BoD meetings and any emergency BoD meetings.
- Perform the duties and responsibilities of Director as outlined in the Dallas Makerspace Bylaws as well as the Dallas Makerspace Rules and Policies.
If elected, I am fully aware and understand the importance of my full participation as a productive and effective leader during my tenure on the Dallas Makerspace Board of Directors, and I agree to the terms and conditions set forth above.
Nominated by: Kent Bowling, Katie Luper, Nicole Franczvai