2016 Statement of Intent Lisa Selk
DMS Wiki is being migrated to source.dallasmakerspace.org
Please go see the content on Source.
This letter is to serve as formal notification that I, Lisa Selk, am officially submitting my name to run for election to the Board of Directors for the Dallas Makerspace for the year 2016.
My goals for 2016 are:
- Help preserve the friendly and inviting feeling of our community.
- Encourage more group projects and hackathons.
- Encourage greater member participation in Monthly Membership Meetings.
- Focus on member retention through member satisfaction (vs pushing for continued rapid growth).
- Help encourage a safe, fun and positive environment for members and visitors to learn and MAKE great things!
As part of this Letter of Intent, I also agree to the duties and functions expected of me in this position that include, but are not limited to:
- Making every effort to attend the annual meeting(s) and regular meetings.
- Perform the duties and responsibilities of Director as outlined in the Dallas Makerspace Bylaws as well as the Dallas Makerspace Rules and Policies.
If elected, I am fully aware and understand the importance of my full participation as a productive and effective leader during my tenure on the Dallas Makerspace Board of Directors, and I agree to the terms and conditions set forth above.
Nominated by: Andrew LeCody, Ben Groves, Brooks Scharff, and Oğuz Yetkin