2016 Statement of Intent Luke Olson
DMS Wiki is being migrated to source.dallasmakerspace.org
Please go see the content on Source.
This letter is to serve as formal notification that I, Luke Olson, am officially submitting my name to run for election to the Board of Directors for the Dallas Makerspace for the year 2016.
My goals for 2016 include:
- Fostering a culture of friendliness and helpfulness.
- Enabling and empowering volunteers to better serve fellow members and the community at large.
- Ensuring the future of the organization as a tax exempt 501(c)(3) non profit corporation.
As part of this Letter of Intent, I also agree to the duties and functions expected of me in this position that include, but are not limited to:
- Making every effort to attend the annual meeting(s) and regular meetings.
- Perform the duties and responsibilities of Director as outlined in the Dallas Makerspace Bylaws as well as the Dallas Makerspace Rules and Policies.
If elected, I am fully aware and understand the importance of my full participation as a productive and effective leader during my tenure on the Dallas Makerspace Board of Directors, and I agree to the terms and conditions set forth above.
Nominated by: Alex Rhodes, Kent Bowling, Andrew LeCody