Machine Shop Committee Meeting 20210327

From Dallas Makerspace
Jump to: navigation, search

Machine Shop Committee Meeting 03/27/2021

Attendance, votes, and action items are documented here. Non-binding (informative) discussions are documented in this Talk post



  • Tim Bene
  • Charlie Procter
  • Bob Karnaugh
  • Chaten Raj
  • Paul Morley
  • Randy Lisbona
  • Jason Ottwell
  • Thomas Fagan
  • Jason Hunt
  • Jim Krater
  • Craig Fletcher
  • Julio

On-Call Attendees:

  • Malcolm Galland
  • Art Givens
  • David Kessinger
  • Chris Marlow
  • Paul Morley
  • Nick Silva


  • Motion: allocate up to $500 to purchase 4-jaw independent chuck for the Shark lathe. Motion passes. 9 for (6 in person, 3 online), 1 abstain, 1 against.


  • Work day will be scheduled next month, on same day as committee meeting
  • Semi-annual chair election announced for next month.

Action Items

Action Items:

  • (Thomas,04/18/2021) Shapeoko - Finish the Shapeoko enclosure
  • (Tim) Setup Paypal barcode for money to get put directly into the machine shop account
  • (Tim) Drop a line to Mastercam about a license for the space