AV STUDIO MEETING 20140721
DMS Wiki is being migrated to source.dallasmakerspace.org
Please go see the content on Source.
AV Studio meeting minutes on 7/21/2014
- Steve Blanchard present, representing PR
- Leave up to AV to bring bumpers, art, etc, to YouTube channel, and decide details like no swearing
- Wants PR to have veto power on YouTube vids
- Suggested training on how to film class
- Suggested "dead zone" in filmed classes for people who don't want to be filmed
- Suggested to possible have "homework" for classes, (ex, find someone who can use table saw, get 3 min of footage for stock)
- Project files and finished projects have space on intranet
- Haley suggested "how to shoot with your phone" workshop
- James's upcoming teacher has worked for Reel FX. James may ask about him teaching a class.
- Security needs to be handled:
- Suggest using lockers w/ rfid
- Suggest using lockers and having gatekeeper (eg, Haley)
- Haley has already told Andrew about Arts' need for new shelf - may convert to locker/cage for equipment.
- Suggest notification on calendar when classes are to be filmed
- Signage may be required: "this class will be filmed" to deter people from wandering in who haven't signed release.
- Haley suggests binder with releases - easy to prepare per class
- David to send Steve who what where when how on Youtube class
- Haley to get locking cabinet for equipment
- David to modify release form to be write-in project-specific
- Haley to bring in sign easel; with pocket for releases